Selena Double Bench by Gulfstream
Manufacturer Part Number: Selena Double Bench
Availability: In Stock
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate
Many competitors are trying to recreate the Gulfstream benches, but with our quality materials and expert craftsmanship, Gulfstream benches are in a class of their own.
Gulfstream benches are made using a high-quality MDF, Uniboard® Excel+ MR50. This MDF board is manufactured to the highest standards using both hard and soft woods, and with production consisting of 9-foot continuous press to super refining and the latest in sanding and cutting technologies. Superior surface quality, moisture resistance, uniform density, precisely controlled thicknesses and sanding smoothness make Uniboard® the perfect choice for Gulfstream’s standards.
To customize the look of every Gulfstream Bench, multiple laminate finishes are offered through Wilsonart. Wilsonart offers some of the best high-pressure laminates, giving you style and peace of mind. High-pressure laminate is made of resin impregnated cellulose layers, which are consolidated under heat and high pressure. The various layers are; overlay paper, which serves to improve the abrasion, scratch and heat-resistance. Decorative paper, which defines the design and is composed of colored or printed paper, and kraft paper, which is used as a core material and control product thickness.
Gulfstream uses new age technology combined with old world craftsmanship.
These top of the line materials and processes matched with our handcrafted glass bowls and ultra-soft leatherette upholstery, all combined with your unique style and customization make Gulfstream Inc.’s benches sub-par to none. Often imitated, never duplicated: Gulfstream Inc.
• 9 Different Glass Bowl Colors.
• 4 Different Upholstery Shape Styles.
• Matching Spider Stool.
• Left or Right or One left and one right side sink placement.
• Cushion Seat - Premium Ultra Leatherette.
• Easy in and out access seating.
• Faucet with Full out Spray.
• Energy efficient, Easy to clean, Operate & Maintain.
Freight must be quoted and paid separately after ordering of custom furniture.
Shipping Charges are valid for the continental US and Canada, this does not include Hawaii or Alaska. Shipping charges to other locations will vary. Please contact us for details.
Full payment for all orders, online or in-house, must be received prior to shipping.
• Due to photographic and scanning/printing processes, all displayed colors shown may vary slightly from the actual color of the items.
• Due to our continuing efforts to develop new and improved products may cause any and all specifications to change without notice.
• Reflected bowl colors not exactly as shown. Glass contains a reflection which refracts different colors.
Please call 1-630-616-9450/ 1-888-616-9450 for any questions.