Financing is buying something on credit from a lender such
as a bank or lending institution.
You determine the interest rate with the lender for the life
of your financing.
People Ask Me This All The Time!
Why Should I Finance My Equipment If I Have Money?
1. Why not? If you are good at
what you do and have clients already,
this allows you to use their money. Defer costs of opening and have more
cash for those
important first months in business.
2. The tax benefits are great in the fact that you can write
off the entire borrowed amount
and the interest
paid, from your taxes in 1 year or as your accountant sees
The entire write off lets you keep any profits and you get a
benefit from using their money.
This will only be allowed for so many years so take
3. We recommend financing even if you have the money.
It is worth it as long as the interest rate is reasonable.
4. Customers with bad credit or wanting to borrow just a
little money have a better chance of starting a business.
5. We recommend trying many companies since some will take
than others when loaning money to open a business.
6. If you feel something is not right NEVER, NEVER send
money to anyone
who claims they are a financing company until you get proof
who they are.
Check them out, the companies we use have been doing this
years and specialize in beauty barber salon and spa