People Ask Me. Why Borrow Money On A Lease?
1. Why not? If you are good at
what you do and have clients already,
this allows you to use their money. Defer costs of opening and have more
cash for those
important first months in business.
2. The tax benefits are great in the fact that you can write
off the entire lease and the interest
paid on the lease from your taxes in 1 year or as your
accountant sees fit. Your choice.
The entire write off lets you keep any profits and you get a
benefit from using their money.
This will only be allowed for so many years so take
3. We recommend leasing even if you have the money.
It is worth it as long as the interest rate is reasonable.
4. Customers with bad credit or wanting to borrow just a
little money have a better chance of starting a business.
5. We Recommend You Try Both To See Who Will Approve You For
A Better Interest Rate